Proactive Leader Finds Way to Increase Hourly Value by 52%
Before we completed the Time X-Ray with this leader, he had already been:
- Reviewing his stress levels after every meeting
- Reviewing his responsibilities every week for things to delegate
Because of this, he was already in a quite healthy place. However, we still found a few opportunities in the Time X-Ray, such as:
- Handing off the #1 most frustrating part of his job description
- Revamping a monthly 2-hour meeting that wasn't providing what he needed
- Offloading a time-consuming part of his current responsibilities
- "This brings a lot of clarity. I'll be spending more time on this today."
- Hourly Value: +52%
- Time Commitment: -9%
- Stress: -10%
* All numbers are calculated based on client-reported approximations.